Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Don't Believe in God's Existence



-I don't believe in God's existence.

-I don't believe in slavery.

-I don't believe that killing your slaves is okay as long as they die within one or two days from their grievous wounds.

-I don't believe in discriminating against a demographic of people based on who they love.

-I don't believe that selling your daughter as a sex slave is acceptable.

-I don't believe genocide is a way to handle conflicts.

-I don't believe in talking snakes.

-I don't believe in talking donkeys.

-I don't believe a boat filled with every type of animal in the world, fish included, survived on a boat for 40 days as the world was flooded to the highest mountains with water and then have the water mysteriously disappear.

-I don't believe pi is just 3.

-I don't believe hares chew cud (regurgitated food).

-I don't believe the world is flat.

-I don't believe whales and fish are the same.

On the other hand...

At least the Bible is like a stand-up comedian from Comedy Central :D

"It is better to live alone in the desert than with a crabby, complaining wife."
- Proverbs 21:19 (New Living Translation)

2 comments:

  1. Grasshopper,
    you don't seem to believe at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in Megan Fox.

    ReplyDelete